February 24, 2013

Silver Lining


It's Oscar night tonight, and its pretty safe to say that I'm rooting for Silver Linings Playbook in every category they are nominated.

I loved this movie. Like, it's the best movie I've seen in a few years.

If you've seen it, you understand. If you haven't, what's your problem!? ;)

Go. Go now.

Thought provoking, real, funny, so funny, sad, and just such a true human experience. And I loved that Bradley Cooper's character was striving so hard to become an optimist in the face of adversity and to always find the silver lining. He said something that of course I loved because I even wrote about the same thing months ago. He said he was learning that to love was more important than being right. (It's almost like this fictional character and I were meant to be together. Hehe)

The whole cast was loveable. So glad it's getting so much recognition.

What was your favorite movie of the year?







No comments:

Post a Comment