February 13, 2013

Love Bombs



I am such a sucker for holidays.  
Now I'm not the type to decorate and go all out for each one, however I love doing a little something fun to make it a special day.  

We started a tradition last year that I very well intend to do as long as my girls live with us.  I take that back, maybe I'll be "that" crazy mom and keep doing it when they're in college.  I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty excited about embarrassing them when they're older.  This might be a great place to start.  hehe  

Here's what we did.  So simple but fun.  We snuck into Addie and Sienna's rooms while they were sleeping tonight and filled them up with pink and red balloons.  Inside each balloon is a note from us saying something we love about them.  So when they wake up for Valentines day tomorrow they get to pop the balloons and read their little love notes. 



Addie LOVED this last year.  


   I can't wait to hear their reactions when they wake up and see the balloons.  


 Hopefully they feel the love tomorrow. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's fun to do things for kids because they get so excited about the little things.

      Delete
  2. good job Fun Mama! as my head clears from this last pregnancy I hope to find my fun self again and not miss out! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard with tiny babies though isn't it!? Again...I don't know how you do four! As long as you love them that's all they need. :)

      Delete