November 3, 2012

Halloween Get Ups-Or Get Outs


Halloween happens to be one of my favorite holidays ever.  Right up there with, well, with all of the other holidays.  Lets face it they're all pretty great.  Any excuse to break the monotony of the day to day is a-okay in my book, add costumes into the mix and things are looking splendid.  

Addie and Sienna have been obsessed with The Wizard of Oz lately so naturally they wanted to be characters from the movie.  The girls had a throw down, shirt grabbing, over the table fight over who got to be Dorothy.  Once Addie won she admitted she truly wanted to be the Witch.  That left Brandon and I with any other choice of Wizardly characters.  The day of the party we scrambled and pulled together some pretty decent (if I do say so myself) Tin Man, and Cowardly Lion costumes.  







The highlight of the night was realizing that Brandon could barely move in his poster board Tin Man get up.  I couldn't stop laughing.  He looked like he was truly playing the "oil needing" part.  The only way we could get him to our party was by chauffeuring him "parade style" in the back of our neighbors truck.  

No comments:

Post a Comment