November 10, 2012

Cents Of Style




A couple of weeks ago I did something that was really fun. I modeled for my friends company Cents Of Style.

I felt really flattered that she asked me to help her out with the shoot because I've never done anything like this before.  Aside from some pretty crazy wind that day I say things went smoothly.  

Anyway lets cut to the chase.  For whatever reason I hadn't ever ordered anything from her company before,  but after seeing so many of their products in person I became a big fan.  They're all about style on a budget.  They have some really cute stuff for such great prices.  Every girl needs to know about companies like these.  (So you're welcome.)  Affordable, cute, FREE SHIPPING, whats not to love!?

If you want to check them out their website is MyCentsOfStyle.com 

Heres whats on my Cents of Style wish list right now.








I could die over how much I love those rust ankle boots!  Lucky me, my birthday is coming up.  Now lets hope that husband of mine reads my blog.  ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment