December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas



It's Christmas Eve and over here at our house we are relaxing, baking, wrapping gifts, and enjoying having Brandon home for his first ever (in our 10 years of marriage) Christmas and Christmas eve without work!  I am loving it.

We have lots to do (and not do) today so I just wanted to leave you all with this cute little video from Addie's kindergarten holiday program.  

Only a few days after the Newtown shootings, this program felt particularly special.  I, like every one else, spent days and days feeling absolutely heartbroken for Sandy Hook elementary and anyone involved.  Words can't describe the pain those families must be going through.  

As I walked through the elementary school that day I couldn't help but be filled with emotion.  I'm grateful that I can hug, squeeze and kiss my babies this holiday season.  My prayers are with those who had that taken away from them.  

Merry Christmas!  Hope your holidays are filled with love!



1 comment:

  1. Loved it!
    Cute program and cute cute girl
    Glad I saw a bit of it.
    Nona

    ReplyDelete