March 21, 2013

A Lot About Nothing

I may not be great writer, but I really enjoy writing.

I've never been the greatest verbal communicator, but somehow all my thoughts make so much more sense when I put them in writing. And it just helps me unload my thoughts.

But the funny thing about writing a blog is that I start over-thinking about what I'm putting "out there" because I have no idea who is even reading.  I know there are readers because I can see the numbers but I have no idea who they, you are. So I start thinking... Do I just write about things that are funny, or just about my kids, or not my kids, should I write about personal things on my mind. But what if I offend someone?   How much should I reveal? I don't want to sound like I'm complaining or ungrateful, but I also don't want to candy coat things and sound fake.

So here I am trying to figure out what I feel like sharing and connecting with others about and what people even want to hear...

And that my friends is what's on my mind tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    You are not fake, and you totally are a voice that needs to be heard. You are a great writer, you are beautiful, you are relevant and an important voice in terms or women, mothers, friends, and human beings. Keep on keepin' on....please? :)
    Love'

    ReplyDelete